Early Bird Prize
Register online and raise $100 by August 15, 2007 and not only is your $25 registration fee waived, but you also have a chance to win a national Early Bird Prize draw! For every $100 pledged online via credit card or mailed into the OCC office post marked August 15, 2007, your name will be entered into the national Early Bird Prize draw. Please note: only online registrants are eligible for this prize.
Prizes will be awarded at each local Winners Walk of Hope event. Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Top individual fundraiser
- Second highest individual fundraiser
- Third highest individual fundraiser
- Top fundraising team
NEW in 2007! Top fundraisers and the top team at each Winners Walk of Hope will be determine prior to the event and announced at the local walks. Funds raised online via credit card or received into the OCC office by Friday, September 7, 2007 by 12 midnight will be counted for the top fundraising prizes. Funds received at the Winners Walk of Hope on Sunday, September 9, 2007 or after this date will be NOT be included in the calculations for top fundraising prizes.
Please make note of the following guidelines:
- All volunteers and participants are eligible to be a prize winner
- Members of a team are eligible to be the top individual fundraiser. OCC feels that the individual who raises the top funds at an event deserves recognition if they are the top fundraiser regardless of whether or not they are a team member
- Top fundraisers not able to attend their local Winners Walk of Hope will still receive their prize.
- Top fundraiser is those the individual who raises the highest amount of donations for their local Winners Walk of Hope
- Second highest fundraiser is the individual who raises the second highest amount of donations for their local Winners Walk of Hope
- Third highest fundraiser the individual who raises the third highest amount of donations for their local Winners Walk of Hope
- Top fundraising team is the team that collectively raises the highest amount of donations for their local Winners Walk of Hope